Update 5th January 2021 – We ARE Open – The 3rd COVID lockdown is a difficult time for many businesses and locksmiths are no exception. At DLK Locksmiths we are following all government guidelines and providing domestic and commercial customers with ONLY essential locksmith services.
What essential Locksmith services are we offering?
• Lock opening if you are locked out of your house or locked inside your house
• Fitting a replacement lock if the lock cannot be picked and needs to be removed
• UPVC door repairs if the door cannot be locked/unlocked
What are non-essential Locksmith services?
• Fitting or replacing locks on internal doors
• Fitting window locks
Have our prices changed because of coronavirus?
• No, we have not increased our prices on our labour or products
Darren is also taking the utmost care to minimise the risk of infection whilst carrying out emergency work. Keeping both customers and his own family safe at all times. Darren has therefore implemented the following safe working practices.
DLK Locksmiths Safe Working Practices
When Darren attends a locksmith job, he will:
• Sanitise his hands with hand gel when he first arrives at your home
• Put on a fresh pair of disposable gloves
• Use a face mask
• Social distance (2m) for the time whilst working
• Not enter your property unless it is essential – he will work at the threshold
• Wipe down the door and lock with disinfectant wipes when finished
Unfortunately, if you or one of your household is self-isolating due to confirmed or suspected Covid-19 infection, he will NOT be able to provide any locksmith services. This is because full PPE protective suits, googles etc. would be necessary to keep safe.
However, if you are ‘shielding’ at home because you fall into a vulnerable category, then he can still attend your property. Please make Darren aware of your situation when you call.
Thank you for your support and please feel free to call Darren direct on 0784 666 8941.